Ok, write me how, I'll buy 10 keys.But if someone is ready to buy 10 keys at once, then this will reduce the commission and purchase becomes possible. Then these keys can be sold at their price here on the forum to anyone in need in any convenient way.
Найдено 3 результата
- 16 окт 2023, 16:32
- Форум: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
- Тема: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
- Ответы: 117
- Просмотры: 87419
Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
- 16 окт 2023, 15:36
- Форум: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
- Тема: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
- Ответы: 117
- Просмотры: 87419
Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
I asked for a key at contact@harduino.ru and this is the answer: :( --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi. Sorry, the sale of keys to unlock the firmware is temporarily suspended. We will let you know when it can be done. -...
- 14 окт 2023, 20:12
- Форум: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
- Тема: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
- Ответы: 117
- Просмотры: 87419
Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
I would like to purchase an activation key and I am located in Germany.