Найдено 17 результатов

Juergen1
06 мар 2026, 18:21
Форум: H-RADIO ONE
Тема: updating ATS25 max? so I can use my wifi connection?
Ответы: 5
Просмотры: 2786

updating ATS25 max? so I can use my wifi connection?

Need a key? Send an email to:
dn1hi@gmx.de
I send by mail from Germany
73
jürgen1
Juergen1
11 янв 2026, 20:58
Форум: H-RADIO ONE
Тема: Lost activation
Ответы: 2
Просмотры: 2475

Lost activation

Hi, did you do a firmware update? Do you have the unlock key for that?
Juergen1
16 июн 2025, 10:03
Форум: H-RADIO ONE
Тема: FW
Ответы: 8
Просмотры: 37048

FW

stealthes70 писал(а): ↑09 мар 2025, 21:28 Wie weit ist das WEB Interface?
Gruß
stealthes70 писал(а): ↑09 мар 2025, 21:28 Wie weit ist das WEB Interface?

Woher ist denn die Info das da ein Web Interface in Arbeit ist?
73
Jürgen
Juergen1
16 апр 2025, 13:40
Форум: H-RADIO ONE
Тема: ATS25X2 Firmware update
Ответы: 3
Просмотры: 20205

ATS25X2 Firmware update

Need a key? Send an email to:
dn1hi@gmx.de
I send by mail from Germany
73
jürgen1
Juergen1
27 июн 2024, 20:20
Форум: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Тема: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Ответы: 117
Просмотры: 87419

Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key

Bonjour pour le décodeur Max vous n'avez besoin d'aucune clé
Sous le menu "Info" vous trouverez la demande d'annulation avant la mise à jour
73
Jürgen
Juergen1
20 май 2024, 21:22
Форум: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Тема: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Ответы: 117
Просмотры: 87419

Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key

You get a key here :
dn1hi@gmx. de
Just write an email
Jürgen
Juergen1
17 апр 2024, 09:39
Форум: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Тема: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Ответы: 117
Просмотры: 87419

Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key

You can get a key here:
dn1hi@gmx. de
Please just write an e-mail
I ship from Germany
73
J. Walter
Juergen1
17 мар 2024, 13:23
Форум: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Тема: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Ответы: 117
Просмотры: 87419

Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key

pendleeuropa2000 писал(а): ↑07 мар 2024, 15:53 I would like to purchase a firmware activation key please I'm in the UK for ats25x1 latest firmware
Here is a key e-mail to :
dn1hi@gmx. de
Jürgen
Juergen1
17 мар 2024, 13:22
Форум: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Тема: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Ответы: 117
Просмотры: 87419

Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key

pendleeuropa2000 писал(а): ↑07 мар 2024, 15:53 I would like to purchase a firmware activation key please I'm in the UK for ats25x1 latest firmware
Juergen1
17 мар 2024, 13:21
Форум: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Тема: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Ответы: 117
Просмотры: 87419

Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key

pendleeuropa2000 писал(а): ↑07 мар 2024, 15:53 I would like to purchase a firmware activation key please I'm in the UK for ats25x1 latest firmware