Hi
thanks for your help.
I don't understand because wifi was working originaly and doesn't anymore .
Найдено 4 результата
- 01 май 2024, 23:01
- Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
- Тема: ATS-25 max wifi issue
- Ответы: 3
- Просмотры: 4102
- 29 апр 2024, 23:57
- Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
- Тема: Updating ATS25 max decoder from 4.17 to 4.2
- Ответы: 7
- Просмотры: 7815
Updating ATS25 max decoder from 4.17 to 4.2
hi team
do we need to purchase a new license key when going from 4.16 to higher version ?
thanks for your help
cheers
do we need to purchase a new license key when going from 4.16 to higher version ?
thanks for your help
cheers
- 29 апр 2024, 23:47
- Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
- Тема: ATS-25 max wifi issue
- Ответы: 3
- Просмотры: 4102
ATS-25 max wifi issue
Hi team
I have an ATS-25max, loving it.
Software version 4.16 air
When I try to enable WIFI, the device restart.
I tried load default settings, same problem.
I tried with USB power connected, same problem.
Do I have a hardware issue ?
thanks for your help in advance. Cheers
I have an ATS-25max, loving it.
Software version 4.16 air
When I try to enable WIFI, the device restart.
I tried load default settings, same problem.
I tried with USB power connected, same problem.
Do I have a hardware issue ?
thanks for your help in advance. Cheers
- 21 окт 2023, 15:05
- Форум: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
- Тема: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
- Ответы: 117
- Просмотры: 87419
Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Hi team
I would like to order an activation key.
thanks
Cheers from France
I would like to order an activation key.
thanks
Cheers from France