Найдено 2 результата

AlainFR
02 ноя 2025, 11:28
Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
Тема: ATS25 AMP upgraded to 4.2 - hi-z/50 ohms broken and FM reception degraded
Ответы: 2
Просмотры: 14560

ATS25 AMP upgraded to 4.2 - hi-z/50 ohms broken and FM reception degraded

Thanks for you reply. Silly me, I had done this already but I did not realize that there were more than the two choices appearing on screen : - a very long line of ATS25 models, it looked too long to fit on the screen. I did not see the AMP model listed in it but I assumed that it was there among th...
AlainFR
01 ноя 2025, 23:25
Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
Тема: ATS25 AMP upgraded to 4.2 - hi-z/50 ohms broken and FM reception degraded
Ответы: 2
Просмотры: 14560

ATS25 AMP upgraded to 4.2 - hi-z/50 ohms broken and FM reception degraded

Hello to all, I just upgraded my ATS25 AMP to firmware v4.2. It went smoothly, no license issue but now my receiver is stuck on Hi-Z antenna mode, the Hi-Z/50 ohms mode switches are greyed out in the setup menus. Also, I think that FM reception is much degraded compared to 4.17 Air Beta. Maybe becau...