Найдено 3 результата
- 12 апр 2025, 22:24
- Форум: H-RADIO ONE
- Тема: Ats-Decoder Pocket S14732
- Ответы: 4
- Просмотры: 20365
Ats-Decoder Pocket S14732
i cant figure out how to send picture
- 12 апр 2025, 21:05
- Форум: H-RADIO ONE
- Тема: Ats-Decoder Pocket S14732
- Ответы: 4
- Просмотры: 20365
Ats-Decoder Pocket S14732
i cant figure out out how to activate and install new updates manual is no help
- 29 мар 2025, 21:59
- Форум: H-RADIO ONE
- Тема: Ats-Decoder Pocket S14732
- Ответы: 4
- Просмотры: 20365
Ats-Decoder Pocket S14732
Having trouble using this radio do I need to release the license key? I'm completely lost the instruction book shows what buttons are but not how to use it. I tried using my laptop but can't use because it's Google Chrome Book and won't use any other browsers so I don't know what to do