Найдено 2 результата

fwmcsd
12 окт 2025, 18:36
Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
Тема: ATS25 Max Decoder II - ver4.2 Air - How do I enable new 6M, 2M, VHF, AIR bands
Ответы: 10
Просмотры: 41333

ATS25 Max Decoder II - ver4.2 Air - How do I enable new 6M, 2M, VHF, AIR bands

Hello,

I have upgraded the ATS25 Max Decoder II firmware to ver4.2 AIR. How do I enable the new HAM bands 6M, 2M, VHF and AIR ?
fwmcsd
08 окт 2025, 01:08
Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
Тема: ATS25 MAX Decoder II (4.2 Air) WIFI works on HotSpot But Not Home WIFI Network
Ответы: 0
Просмотры: 56205

ATS25 MAX Decoder II (4.2 Air) WIFI works on HotSpot But Not Home WIFI Network

Hello, I upgraded my ATS25 MAX Decoder II to the 4.2 Air build can could not connect to my Home WIFI network which is how I normally operate the ATS25. using my AT&T phone hotspot, the WIFI works great, any thoughts as to my this new build would not work my Home WIFI ? the only thing that has ch...