ATS25 Max Decoder Ⅱ

Обсуждение всех приемников серии ATS25
Ответить
Alphaacres
Благодарил (а): 10 раз

ATS25 Max Decoder Ⅱ

Сообщение Alphaacres »

ATS25 Max Decoder Ⅱ
I see that it's available on the web sites but that it does not list in the specifications of the new bands or the new firmware do these come with this radio? like you show in your video. I would have ordered this if it says it has these features.
Binns
Site Admin
Благодарил (а): 20 раз

ATS25 Max Decoder Ⅱ

Сообщение Binns »

Alphaacres писал(а): 31 мар 2024, 21:15 ATS25 Max Decoder Ⅱ
I see that it's available on the web sites but that it does not list in the specifications of the new bands or the new firmware do these come with this radio? like you show in your video. I would have ordered this if it says it has these features.
Hardware modification is required to support the VHF band
trunkmonkey

ATS25 Max Decoder Ⅱ

Сообщение trunkmonkey »

I have a Max 25 Decoder and I am having some problems with it. It will reboot when I am manually scanning frequencies and I get no WiFi even though it's has my WiFi password. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Mark
Binns
Site Admin
Благодарил (а): 20 раз

ATS25 Max Decoder Ⅱ

Сообщение Binns »

trunkmonkey писал(а): 05 апр 2024, 21:32 I have a Max 25 Decoder and I am having some problems with it. It will reboot when I am manually scanning frequencies and I get no WiFi even though it's has my WiFi password. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Mark
Install the latest firmware version 4.17 beta. Wi-Fi is not connecting, probably due to an incorrectly entered password. Go to SETUP->WI-FI->SAVED and delete your access point. And then reconnect to it and enter the correct password
Ответить