Remote control for ATS25 Max Decoder II

Обсуждение всех приемников серии ATS25
Ответить
NB8M

Сообщение NB8M »

I notice in the manual for this radio that it references controlling it remotely by using the "built in web server" files through a browser window. What software is needed to do this? I have entered the IP address for it on my network, but it comes back with a 404 error. Just curious.

Also, there is a 12 character key in my system info screen which I am assuming is for updating, however the web site doesn't recognize my code. Is an upgrade key purchase required to go from 4.17 to 4.2 ?

This is an amazing little radio and I am really enjoying it. It performs VERY well with a 40M EFHW with 64:1 balun. :D :D :D

Thank you Binns for all your hard work and talent.

NB8M
Bill
Binns
Site Admin
Благодарил (а): 20 раз

Сообщение Binns »

NB8M писал(а): 07 май 2024, 21:20 references controlling it remotely by using the "built in web server" files through a browser window
This feature is under development
Binns
Site Admin

Сообщение Binns »

NB8M писал(а): 07 май 2024, 21:20 Also, there is a 12 character key in my system info screen which I am assuming is for updating, however the web site doesn't recognize my code. Is an upgrade key purchase required to go from 4.17 to 4.2 ?
При обновлении не потребуется новый ключ. Если при вводе ключа на сайте вы получили ошибку, то это означает что вы ввели его неверно.
NB8M

Сообщение NB8M »

Dear Binns,

I just wanted to say thank you for your patients and assistance. I did get the upgrade installed to 4.2 WITHOUT needing a key code, and actually, I couldn't believe how easy and straightforward it was to do so. Just followed the directions on your website exactly and it worked perfectly.

I used to do tech support for a major computer company in the 90's and I do not miss it at all. I can only imagine how frustrating not only dealing with customers is, but then add to that your product is in use all over the world and with so many languages involved.

I really appreciate you, your talents, your products, and especially your kind assistance.

Looking forward to seeing your future products.

Best wishes
NB8M
Последний раз редактировалось NB8M 10 май 2024, 00:48, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Binns
Site Admin

Сообщение Binns »

NB8M, Thank you for your understanding. I try to answer in the language in which the question is written. But sometimes in a hurry I forget to use a translator. I would like to know all the languages of the world, but this is not my talent :)
Ответить