Strange version of ATS 25 MAX

Обсуждение всех приемников серии ATS25
Ответить
redrooster

Сообщение redrooster »

I buyed an ATS 25 max..but there's something strange.. It has wi fi and and wi fi antenna.. but It doesn't mention in menù options.. anyone know something about this model!?
Binns
Site Admin
Благодарил (а): 20 раз

Сообщение Binns »

redrooster писал(а): 20 фев 2024, 00:47 I buyed an ATS 25 max..but there's something strange.. It has wi fi and and wi fi antenna.. but It doesn't mention in menù options.. anyone know something about this model!?
You can use Wi-Fi only in the paid firmware version 4.1x
redrooster

Сообщение redrooster »

So I have to buy and activation Key to unlock the update of new firmware right?
Binns
Site Admin

Сообщение Binns »

redrooster писал(а): 20 фев 2024, 23:57 So I have to buy and activation Key to unlock the update of new firmware right?
First, look at which firmware version is in your receiver. If this is not 4.1x and you want to use Wi-Fi, then you should purchase an activation key and install the current version of the H-RADIO firmware. But Wi-Fi is not the main thing that distinguishes the H-RADIO firmware. What do you need it for?
redrooster

Сообщение redrooster »

Basically listening to short and medium waves.. Since the wI Fi hardware is present, I wanted to enable it to have a complete receiver in terms of functions. The receiver came with harduino Fw 5.2b IU4ALH Mod.
Binns
Site Admin

Сообщение Binns »

redrooster писал(а): 21 фев 2024, 23:41 Basically listening to short and medium waves.. Since the wI Fi hardware is present, I wanted to enable it to have a complete receiver in terms of functions. The receiver came with harduino Fw 5.2b IU4ALH Mod.
As I said earlier, for Wi-Fi to work, you need to install firmware 4.1x. The firmware is paid, first you need to buy an activation key. You will find the key seller on this forum in a special topic. When you have the key, download and install the firmware, then activate it with the key.
Ответить