In new firmware specific port binding in setting.ini?

Обсуждение прошивок для приемников на микросхеме SI473x (ATS25)
Binns
Site Admin
Благодарил (а): 18 раз

Сообщение Binns »

Gunka, the configuration in setting.ini should be assigned strictly according to your receiver scheme
Gunka

Сообщение Gunka »

Well, I have built some RX and am using the 4.16 software without problems. Now I have the RX V9 from IU4ALH (github) in the test with the new software 4.2.
I tested it thoroughly again. In any case, the configuration changed in the setting.ini is displayed correctly in the INFO!
However, there is obviously a software binding between the ports and the variables. This was not the case with the previous software version.
The audioMutePin(27), LNAenablePin(26) and BTenablePin (26) configuration naturally works in that I can easily activate Bluetooth with the “BT” button and the hardware mute also works. But it's strange that every time you change bands, hardware mute is briefly activated, and Bluetooth is also briefly activated at the same time.
However, if I set LNAenablePin(0) in this configuration, Bluetooth cannot be activated and is not activated briefly when changing bands.
When configuring audioMutePin(0), LNAenablePin(26) and BTenablePin (26), Bluetooth is still activated briefly when the band is changed.
Bluetooth cannot be activated when configuring audioMutePin(0), LNAenablePin(0) and BTenablePin (26).
On the RX I have now soldered Bluetooth to port 27 and hardware mute to port 26. Unfortunately, the same effect as described above can be seen when configuring audioMutePin(26), LNAenablePin(27) and BTenablePin (27).
It works if I activate Bluetooth with the “LNA” button and set BTenablePin (0). So there is definitely a software binding between the audioMutePin and BTenablePin variables.
A hardware influence on the ports is definitely impossible for me.
Thats all what I can check at the moment.
Many thanks for reading.
Ответить