ATS25 webserver and OSX problem.

Обсуждение прошивок для приемников на микросхеме SI473x (ATS25)
Ответить
EA5IUE

Сообщение EA5IUE »

Hi. I can see the ATS25 has an internal webserver, but when i try to connect, the page does not exist on the SPIFFS filesystem.

I use OSX and i have managed to flash the firmware with the python esptool. but cannot use the a-explorer. are the sources available? i would like to try to port it to osx/linux.
EA5IUE

Сообщение EA5IUE »

it worked... thanks. (still cannot reply PM)
Binns
Site Admin
Благодарил (а): 17 раз

Сообщение Binns »

EA5IUE писал(а): 16 авг 2023, 00:57 it worked... thanks. (still cannot reply PM)
If you can compile a ready-made file to run on osx/linux, post it here or send it to me at nul@bk.ru I'll post it for everyone on the website. I don't have the ability to do that.
EA5IUE

Сообщение EA5IUE »

Sure.

Dont know about dependencies on linux (as i had qt installed before)

The .app should work ok on OSX on m1 and M2 macs
Вложения
A-Explorer.app.zip
A-Explorer for OSX arm64
(46.19 МБ) 71 скачивание
A-Explorer-ubuntu-x64.zip
A-Explorer for ubuntu 22.04 x64
(36.24 КБ) 64 скачивания
EA5IUE

Сообщение EA5IUE »

now i can get to the SPIFFS filesystem to get system files, but is there any html i have to have in the radio to manage it? there are no html files on it
Binns
Site Admin
Благодарил (а): 17 раз

Сообщение Binns »

EA5IUE писал(а): 16 авг 2023, 13:47 now i can get to the SPIFFS filesystem to get system files, but is there any html i have to have in the radio to manage it? there are no html files on it
At the moment there is no full-fledged website to upload to the receiver. There is a test package. See attachment. You can see how it works by uploading all the files from the archive to the receiver. However, tests have shown that the page loading speed is low and so far it has not been possible to increase the speed of the server without turning off the receiver functionality. Currently, work is underway on mastering the built-in Bluetooth for controlling using an application on a smartphone. This feature will appear in future versions. Of course, work on improving the web server continues, since only such a method of management can be carried out over long distances. If anyone has an interest in creating a full-fledged website for uploading to the receiver, I can share the API.
web_for_ats25.zip
(38.76 КБ) 120 скачиваний
EA5IUE

Сообщение EA5IUE »

Reupload of the MacOs app on a disk image and linked with Qt6. The prior one was only working on my development mac....
Вложения
A-Explorer.dmg.zip
A-Explorer linked with Qt6
(20.37 МБ) 54 скачивания
EA5IUE

Сообщение EA5IUE »

Binns писал(а): 16 авг 2023, 15:00
EA5IUE писал(а): 16 авг 2023, 13:47 now i can get to the SPIFFS filesystem to get system files, but is there any html i have to have in the radio to manage it? there are no html files on it
At the moment there is no full-fledged website to upload to the receiver. There is a test package. See attachment. You can see how it works by uploading all the files from the archive to the receiver. However, tests have shown that the page loading speed is low and so far it has not been possible to increase the speed of the server without turning off the receiver functionality. Currently, work is underway on mastering the built-in Bluetooth for controlling using an application on a smartphone. This feature will appear in future versions. Of course, work on improving the web server continues, since only such a method of management can be carried out over long distances. If anyone has an interest in creating a full-fledged website for uploading to the receiver, I can share the API. web_for_ats25.zip
Uploaded and it works... very slow, but can be used for file management.... have to see the php code. thanks
Ответить