screenmirror 4 Zoll ATS25 not working

Обсуждение прошивок для приемников на микросхеме SI473x (ATS25)
ponti

Сообщение ponti »

i think i need this Lines in YOUr Code for propper working:

// Calibration code for touchscreen : for 4 inch & Rotation = 3
tft.setRotation(3);
uint16_t calData[5] = { 312, 3564, 379, 3395, 0 };
tft.setTouch(calData);

Thats the Data for MY TFT!! Maybe we need an Option at beginning on to check and Calibrate the TFT first bevor the H.Radio start. Maybe stored in a File like /TouchCalData3. And the H.Radio its looking for this File, if its present, the TFT its calibratet and H.Radio starts , if they not found this File, the Calibrating starts and the Data´s will be stored in this File in the SPIFFS Folder.

OR...maybe you have a other Idea!? :D

Klaus
Binns
Site Admin
Благодарил (а): 16 раз

Сообщение Binns »

ponti, Have you installed the firmware I sent you by email? And I also wrote instructions for you in a letter.
dua
Благодарил (а): 7 раз

Сообщение dua »

Binns писал(а): 26 сен 2023, 10:43 ponti, Have you installed the firmware I sent you by email? And I also wrote instructions for you in a letter.
Уважаемый Binns! У меня тоже похожая проблема на самодельном приемнике. Ваша программа 4.16 заточена только под приемники типа ATS-25, ATS-120, где экран строго ориентирован относительно платы на которую ое установлен. У самодельных приемников встречаются другие ориентации. Поэтому возможно нужно предусмотреть функцию вращения экрана как на планшетах, только не автоматическую.
ponti

Сообщение ponti »

Binns писал(а): 26 сен 2023, 10:43 ponti, Have you installed the firmware I sent you by email? And I also wrote instructions for you in a letter.
Hello Friend

Yes i try and......it works. At Beginning, all was like last Time..but..i put the new settings.ini in A-Explorer, change the Value from //touchAxisSwap to 1 and.....now i can use the Touch. I aktivate the H.Radio propper and everything its working.
Thank You so much!!!!!!!!!
U are the Best!! ;-)
Greetings from Germany , DG3VG, Klaus
Binns
Site Admin

Сообщение Binns »

dua, у вас вряд ли похожая ситуация. Часто встречается, что зеркально перепутаны направления осей тач скрина. Эта проблема решается изменением опций в файле setting.ini. У ponti перепутаны сами оси X и Y. Первый случай за все время. А что касается вращения изображения на экране это вы можете сделать в меню SETUP. Документация, многочисленные посты на форумах и видео обзоры рассказывают об этом.
dua
Благодарил (а): 7 раз

Сообщение dua »

Binns писал(а): 26 сен 2023, 14:06 А что касается вращения изображения на экране это вы можете сделать в меню SETUP.
Извините не разобрался, спасибо за ответ.
ponti

Сообщение ponti »

another question dear Binn's: is there a way to display a higher battery voltage than 1S (4.2V) in the program? Maybe to manipulate the Settings.ini? For the V2 project I use 2S (8.4V) with external charging and supply electronics. Is not so important, but nice to have. :D
73,de Klaus
Binns
Site Admin

Сообщение Binns »

ponti писал(а): 29 сен 2023, 11:58 another question dear Binn's: is there a way to display a higher battery voltage than 1S (4.2V) in the program? Maybe to manipulate the Settings.ini? For the V2 project I use 2S (8.4V) with external charging and supply electronics. Is not so important, but nice to have. :D
73,de Klaus
The current version supports 1S battery voltage display
Ответить