Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key

Purchase of activation keys outside the Russian Federation. Here you can find a key seller in your country. To become a distributor, send a request for the purchase of ten or more keys by email contact@harduino.ru
psyko_42

Сообщение psyko_42 »

Hello I would like to buy a license key for my ATS 25 MAX version 4.16, PAYPAL only, thank you.
contact mail: psyko_42@hotmail.fr
timur

Сообщение timur »

Etkinleştirme anahtarı satın almak istiyorum ve türkiyede bulunuyorum. teşekkurler
timur

Сообщение timur »

Etkinleştirme anahtarı satın almak istiyorum. teşekkurler. iletişim ttbulut72@hotmail.com
timur

Сообщение timur »

Etkinleştirme anahtarı satın almak istiyorum ve türkiye de bulunuyorum. ttbulut72@hotmail.com iletişim.. teşekkurler...
David

Сообщение David »

I need to purchase a ATS 120 activation key

I am from the UK

spratt283@gmail.com
Гость

Сообщение Гость »

Hi i would really like to buy an activation key for my brand new ATS25x2 WIFI and i am in Birmingham UK i can pay by PayPal and my email address is pixator1@btinternet.com
Byzan

Сообщение Byzan »

I would like to buy a activation key for the ATS25X1. I am in the USA.

Thank you.
uzoliu

Сообщение uzoliu »

I would like to purchase an activation key ATS-25 and I am located in Hungary.
Juergen1

Сообщение Juergen1 »

Binns писал(а): 14 окт 2023, 13:47
swoosh65 писал(а): 14 окт 2023, 13:25 Hello, can anyone tell me how and where to purchase an license key?
On this forum you can find a distributor selling keys in your country, or write a message about the purchase of a key indicating your country.
You can also become a distributor yourself and sell keys in any way you like at any price.
To do this, you must buy at least 10 keys. The cost of the key will be 9.5 euros. When buying 100 keys, the cost of the key is 9 euros. Then you can create a topic on the forum and specify in which countries you can buy the key, as well as the method of purchase, the cost of the key and the way to contact you (for example, a personal message on the forum or an email address).

Here is a key:
dn1hi@gmx. de
from Germany Worldwide :P
Juergen1

Сообщение Juergen1 »

Binns писал(а): 14 окт 2023, 13:47
swoosh65 писал(а): 14 окт 2023, 13:25 Hello, can anyone tell me how and where to purchase an license key?
On this forum you can find a distributor selling keys in your country, or write a message about the purchase of a key indicating your country.
You can also become a distributor yourself and sell keys in any way you like at any price.
To do this, you must buy at least 10 keys. The cost of the key will be 9.5 euros. When buying 100 keys, the cost of the key is 9 euros. Then you can create a topic on the forum and specify in which countries you can buy the key, as well as the method of purchase, the cost of the key and the way to contact you (for example, a personal message on the forum or an email address).
Hier gibt es einen Key:
dn1hi@gmx.de
Aus Deutschland Weltweit

Here is a key:
dn1hi@gmx. de
from Germany Worldwide
Ответить