Найдено 28 результатов
- 14 авг 2026, 22:12
- Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
- Тема: FW-Update from 4.2 AIR to 4.21 Air Beta ->Problem
- Ответы: 4
- Просмотры: 879
FW-Update from 4.2 AIR to 4.21 Air Beta ->Problem
Hello Yes, that's right—I've been experimenting with different radio versions since I have an ATS25X2 with a digital decoder retrofit. Max Decoder works, as does Generic, but Max Decoder II no longer works. Does Max Decoder II have a different ESP? I had set it to MAX Decoder II. Everything is worki...
- 14 авг 2026, 16:27
- Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
- Тема: FW-Update from 4.2 AIR to 4.21 Air Beta ->Problem
- Ответы: 4
- Просмотры: 879
FW-Update from 4.2 AIR to 4.21 Air Beta ->Problem
Hello Mr.Binns
If i Update my ATX25X2-mod from Firmware 4.2 AIR to 4.21 AIR beta, i geht after Restart a Warning: "Check your Key". If i go back to 4.2 AIR then everything its ok.
Whats wrong?
i Have a Valid Key for my ATS25 for long time.
73 and Greetings
Klaus , DG3VG
If i Update my ATX25X2-mod from Firmware 4.2 AIR to 4.21 AIR beta, i geht after Restart a Warning: "Check your Key". If i go back to 4.2 AIR then everything its ok.
Whats wrong?
i Have a Valid Key for my ATS25 for long time.
73 and Greetings
Klaus , DG3VG
- 30 апр 2025, 17:48
- Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
- Тема: ATS 4" with FW 4.20 AIR , HAM Band select ,ATS hangs
- Ответы: 11
- Просмотры: 8525
ATS 4" with FW 4.20 AIR , HAM Band select ,ATS hangs
UPDATE: I have replaced the Si4732A10 and now it works, no more crashes when I select HAM band. Thanks for your help!!!
- 30 апр 2025, 14:50
- Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
- Тема: ATS 4" with FW 4.20 AIR , HAM Band select ,ATS hangs
- Ответы: 11
- Просмотры: 8525
ATS 4" with FW 4.20 AIR , HAM Band select ,ATS hangs
what do you mean by keys? the mosfet's? i now have the SI4732 without GPIO wiring...but it still freezes. Is it possible that the chip has already been damaged?
- 29 апр 2025, 22:18
- Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
- Тема: ATS 4" with FW 4.20 AIR , HAM Band select ,ATS hangs
- Ответы: 11
- Просмотры: 8525
ATS 4" with FW 4.20 AIR , HAM Band select ,ATS hangs
[https://github.com/IU4ALH/IU4ALH/tree/main/PCB's] i use the 12.1.rar , Today I reinstalled the complete firmware with H-radio Installer. I also ran the format, but nothing changes. As soon as I select the HAM button and a Ham band (20m or 40m), everything hangs up. what is also strange is that the ...
- 29 апр 2025, 10:35
- Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
- Тема: ATS 4" with FW 4.20 AIR , HAM Band select ,ATS hangs
- Ответы: 11
- Просмотры: 8525
ATS 4" with FW 4.20 AIR , HAM Band select ,ATS hangs
Its a 4" Selfmade with PCB from PU2CLR / IU4ALH / ASSUNCAO . the PCB works fine...
- 28 апр 2025, 13:21
- Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
- Тема: ATS 4" with FW 4.20 AIR , HAM Band select ,ATS hangs
- Ответы: 11
- Просмотры: 8525
ATS 4" with FW 4.20 AIR , HAM Band select ,ATS hangs
I´m a HAM , DG3VG , but I also don't know that you can set this separately!
- 27 апр 2025, 22:33
- Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
- Тема: ATS 4" with FW 4.20 AIR , HAM Band select ,ATS hangs
- Ответы: 11
- Просмотры: 8525
ATS 4" with FW 4.20 AIR , HAM Band select ,ATS hangs
FW 4.20 AIR 4" full version, when I go to HAM and select a band there, e.g. 20m, the ATS hangs. and this happens when I call up every HAM band. Everything else works. What can this be?
- 30 сен 2024, 13:42
- Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
- Тема: S15351 Not detected on start up
- Ответы: 2
- Просмотры: 3233
- 13 апр 2024, 12:42
- Форум: Прошивка для приемника на базе SI473x
- Тема: ATS120pro. Прошивка 4.2 Не обновляется.
- Ответы: 52
- Просмотры: 126952
ATS120pro. Прошивка 4.2 Не обновляется.
WLAN activ? PLS deactivate it bevore