Найдено 8 результатов

Atsxkey
02 фев 2026, 21:39
Форум: H-RADIO ONE
Тема: updating ATS25 max? so I can use my wifi connection?
Ответы: 5
Просмотры: 2786

updating ATS25 max? so I can use my wifi connection?

if need licence key can mail me
atsxkey@gmail.com
Atsxkey
18 май 2025, 14:15
Форум: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Тема: License Key transaction and support
Ответы: 37
Просмотры: 135456

License Key transaction and support

Hello...big thanks to atsxkey@gmail.com for the quick information regarding purchase and installation of the activation key. Everything went very quickly. However, before activation, read carefully the information regarding activation, which is attached to the email. Thanks again. Vy 73' Andy Thank...
Atsxkey
19 апр 2025, 10:55
Форум: Purchase of the H-RADIO firmware activation key
Тема: License Key transaction and support
Ответы: 37
Просмотры: 135456

License Key transaction and support

Thank you for feeback
I try to do the best for everyone.

73's
Atsxkey
02 апр 2025, 15:00
Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
Тема: ATS25 Max Code
Ответы: 6
Просмотры: 3798

ATS25 Max Code

Antonino Russo tell me to contact him end help you to activate, because you do not finish the activation The code from radio need to insert on activation page on website. And recive code to insert on radio. All are in manual. I sent to you in private link for Fb. To contact Antonino Do not forget to...
Atsxkey
02 апр 2025, 14:43
Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
Тема: ATS25 Max Code
Ответы: 6
Просмотры: 3798

ATS25 Max Code

I have sent this to you can make firmware update to your radio ? this is exemple how to do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSsTPOSQn7M&ab_channel=BernardBinns ________________________________________________________ instaler http://harduino.ru/files/H-RADIO/v4.2/H-RADIO_installer_setup.exe __...
Atsxkey
02 апр 2025, 14:42
Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
Тема: ATS25 Max Code
Ответы: 6
Просмотры: 3798

ATS25 Max Code

I have speak with Antonio Russo to check again and reset key.
He new about..
Atsxkey
02 апр 2025, 14:41
Форум: Радиолюбительский приемник ATS25
Тема: ATS25 Max Code
Ответы: 6
Просмотры: 3798

ATS25 Max Code

The Key was valid, you have over 50 mails from me, including manual to read